Golden Band Resources is currently seeking an experienced and motivated leader to join or new surface mine team in developing our newest projects, Greywacke and Golden Heart. Both Greywacke and Golden Heart, along with our other operations, are located north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan where Golden Band Resources maintains a significant position over the highly prospectus La Ronge gold belt. Our employees work a two week on-two week off schedule. As an integral part of Golden Band, the new surface operations team will work in a dynamic atmosphere where safety is paramount, environmental stewardship essential and production results necessary as part of our growth strategy for success. The key functions and responsibilities of the position include:
- Daily supervision of surface mining operations.
- Direct oversight of crew of heavy equipment operators.
- Coordinate and schedule activities.
- Maintain training records and arrange for training as needed.
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies including safety, environmental and labor.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Trained in OH&S regulations and familiar with Saskatchewan Mining regulations.
- Experienced in all aspects of open pit mining (drilling, blasting, load and haul, over the road bulk transportation and maintenance).
- Possess a current blasting certificate.
Successful candidates must be reliable, have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Transportation from the pickup points of Saskatoon or Prince Albert is provided along with meals and accommodations while on site.
Thanks to all that apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to:
Golden Band Resources Inc.
100- 701 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6B7