Reporting to the Health & Safety Coordinator, you will work in a dynamic atmosphere where safety, environment and production results are essential for success. The key functions and responsibilities of the position include:
- Treatment of illness and injury for all employees and contractors.
- Conducting first aid training and delivering other educational programs related to health & safety (safe lifting, etc.)
- Performing routine employee health tests as it relates to health and safety policies on site.
- Conducting equipment testing and inspections, monitoring sound levels and workplace dust monitoring.
- Assisting with administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Registered Nurse certification and be eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association.
- Three to five years of relevant nursing experience ie. emergency response, critical care.
- St. John Ambulance First Aid Instructor certification.
- Advanced cardiac life support, audiometric technician or occupational health nursing certification, International Trauma Life Support.
- Experience working in a remote camp would be beneficial.
This is a full-time position located in northern Saskatchewan operating on a rotational schedule of two weeks in and two weeks out.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to:
Golden Band Resources Inc.
100- 701 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6B7