Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work in a dynamic atmosphere where environment, safety and production results are essential for success. The key functions and responsibilities of the position include:
- managing all design, planning and scheduling functions to meet development and production targets
- developing and maintaining planning systems and processes to acceptable standards
- development of long-term operational mine plans in line with the strategic business plan
- analyzing operational performance and applying continuous improvement techniques
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a bachelor’s degree in mining (or related) engineering
- minimum of eight years progressively responsible experience
- excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- a P. Eng. designation
- advanced knowledge of Surpac, AutoCad and A-Mine software
- both underground and open pit mining experience would be advantageous
This is a full-time position located in northern Saskatchewan operating on a rotational schedule of two weeks in and two weeks out.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to
Golden Band Resources Inc.
100- 701 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6B7