Reporting to the Technical Services Manager you will be a leader of a Site based technical team responsible for contributing to the operation of existing mines and the evaluation of existing gold deposits for their potential to become producers in the medium and longer terms.
Essential Job Functions
- Be part of the evaluation of the potential of existing gold deposits to become producers over the medium and long term.
- Liase with exploration and resource geologists for transfer of resources to operations, and be part of the planning and implementation of required studies (technical, environmental, socio-political, economic), to move these existing gold deposits to production.
- Estimate mineral reserves from existing mineral resources and update exiting mineral reserves.
- Provide technical direction and backup to exiting operations.
- A degree in mining engineering and a minimum of 12 years project/operations experience.
- Knowledge of mining methods and mine grade control methods applicable to both open pit and underground operations.
- Awareness of environmental, socio-political and economic considerations as they relate to mine project development.
- Advanced computer skills in project management and a working knowledge of Autocad, Surpac, MS project and MS Office are considered beneficial.
This is a full-time position located in northern Saskatchewan operating on a rotational schedule of two weeks in and two weeks out.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to
Golden Band Resources Inc.
100- 701 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6B7