Working as part of the Engineering and Geology team, you will work in a dynamic atmosphere where environment, safety and production results are essential for success. The key functions and responsibilities of the position include:
- planning and scheduling of resource definition drilling, development and production activities
- supervising grade control and resource definition drilling, quality control and database integrity
- geological modeling and resource estimating
- providing leadership in the training and professional development of team members
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a degree in geology or geological engineering
- a P. Geo designation
- minimum eight years experience in mine geology
- excellent organisation, analytic and communication skills
- advanced knowledge of Surpac, AutoCad and A-Mine software
- both underground and open pit mining experience would be advantageous
This is a full-time position located in northern Saskatchewan operating on a rotational schedule of two weeks in and two weeks out.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to:
Golden Band Resources Inc.
100- 701 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6B7